The global 1-Decene For Polyethylene Market is expected to reach USD 950.7 Million by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing demand for poly alpha olefins is one of the major factors estimated to stimulate market demand. Stringent regulatory norms in the food beverage and cosmetic industries, as well as growing environmental concerns in automotive industries, have led to an increased demand for synthetic lubricants, which in turn, would be instrumental in driving market growth during the forecast period.
1-decene is used as a chemical intermediate in the manufacturing of detergents and their derivatives, which finds application in the production of industrial surfactants. The increase in demand for surfactants from end-user industries is causative of a rise in the demand for 1-decene. Further benefits of the product include its usage as specialty industrial chemicals (perfumes, flavors, pharmaceuticals, dyes, oils, and resins), comonomer for specific copolymers, production of amines, oxo alcohols, epoxides, synthetic fatty acids, and alkylated aromatics, among others.
Top Companies Operating in the Global 1-Decene For Polyethylene Market:
Royal Dutch Shell, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, SABIC, Sasol Limited, ExxonMobil Corporation, Ineos Group Limited, Qatar Chemical Company, Idemitsu Petrochemical Company, Sigma-Aldrich, and Alfa Aesar.
Get a sample copy of the global 1-Decene For Polyethylene Market report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1996
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By grade, the synthetic 1-Decene For Polyethylene Market dominated the market in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 3.9% in the forecast period. The market dominance of this grade is owing to the low price and easy availability of the product for use in end-user industries.
- By application, poly alpha olefins contributed to the largest market share in 2018 and are likely to witness a growth rate of 3.8% in the forecast period. Poly alpha olefin is the most synthetic base oil used in automotive and industrial lubricants. PAOs find extensive application in automotive fluids along with hydraulic, bearing, and gear oils, working in extreme conditions. Also, these are deployed as base fluids in some wide temperature range greases.
- Europe held the largest market share in 2018 and is expected to grow at a rate of 3.7% in the forecast period. The high demand in the region is due to high consumption, rising production capacities, competitive production costs, and high economic growth.
Read full Report Description @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/1-decene-market
Key Regional Markets Covered in the Report:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (Italy, U.K., Germany, France, Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (India, China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of Middle East Africa)
1-Decene For Polyethylene Market Segmentation
By Grade Outlook:
By Application Outlook:
- Poly Alpha Olefins
- Detergent Alcohol
By End-Use Outlook:
- Food Beverage Industry
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Paints Dyes Industry
Request a customized copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1996
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the customization or any query about the report contents, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]