According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Hemophilia Market was valued at USD 12.41 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 18.75 Billion by the year 2028, at a CAGR of 5.20%. Hemophilia is a rare genetic disorder in which blood doesn't clot normally because it lacks sufficient blood-clotting proteins known as clotting factors. Among the types of disorders, type A is anticipated to be multiple times more predominant than type B.
The global market for hemophilia drugs is growing significantly, owing to the increasing number of hemophilic patients globally. Hemophilia medications are turning out to be one of the essential medicinal products to confine the loss of blood as there is no exact treatment accessible to treat this disorder. Strategies such as geographical expansion by the key market players and new product development are expected to have the most impact on the Hemophilia market. Rising prevalence of the disorder, a significant focus of key market players on the development of gene therapy mechanism, increasing awareness about the disorder, and favorable regulatory scenario, are some of the key factors that support the market growth in the industry.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2249
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Launch of products for hemophilia treatment is expected to support the market growth during the coming years. For instance, in May 2019 FDA approved Roche’s Hemlibra for treatment of hemophilia with or without inhibitors.
- North America dominates the regional hemophilia market and held around 48% market share in 2019.
- Hemophilia B is projected to be the fastest growing segment at a CAGR of 5.7%. However, low availability of treatment for the segment is a major challenge for the market growth for this segment.
- Asia Pacific is expected to show a high growth rate in the hemophilic market and will grow at a CAGR of 6%
- Recombinant coagulation factor concentrate and plasma coagulation factor concentrate are the common options to treat hemophilia and are expected to take up an important position in the global hemophilia market owing to increased prevalence of the von Willebrand Disease.
- On-demand treatment segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.6%.
- Treatment for hemophilia is in the clinical pipeline stage. And the multiple treatments that are underway are expected to significantly improve the quality of life of patients suffering from hemophilia.
- Availability of treatment and lack of awareness about hemophilia is likely to hinder the market growth during the forecast period.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Hemophilia Market
The globla Hemophilia market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Hemophilia market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Shire (Takeda), Bayer Healthcare, CSL Behring, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, Pfizer Inc., among others.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/2249
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Hemophilia Market Segmentation:
Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Hemophilia A
- Hemophilia B
- Hemophilia C
Product (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Plasma derived coagulation factor concentrates
- Factor VIII
- Factor IX
- Factor XII
- Activated prothrombin complex concentrate
- Von Willebrand factor
- Recombinant coagulation factor concentrates
- Factor VIII
- Factor IX
- Von Willebrand factor
- Antifibrinolytic agents
Treatment Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Therapy Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Replacement Therapy
- Immune Tolerance Induction Therapy
- Gene Therapy
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Hemophilia report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2249
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available as per the client’s requirements. Please connect with us to know more about the report and our team will ensure you get the report tailored according to your needs.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Over the Counter/OTC Test Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/over-the-counter-otc-test-market-trends-revenue-key-players-growth-share-and-forecast-till-2028/
Microscopy Devices Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/microscopy-devices-market-share-comprehensive-analysis-opportunity-assessment-future-estimations-and-key-industry-segments-poised-for-strong-growth-in-future-2028/
Galantamine Hydrobromide Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/galantamine-hydrobromide-market-size-industry-statistics-growth-potentials-trends-company-profile-global-expansion-strategies-by-top-key-vendors-till-2028/
Acute Viral Rhinosinusitis Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/acute-viral-rhinosinusitis-treatment-market-share-size-key-players-trends-competitive-and-regional-forecast-to-2028/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]