Rapid increase in number of pregnancies throughout the world and increasing adoption of Diagnostic Ultrasound gels in Diagnostic Ultrasound for observation of the developing foetus are some of the key factors driving market revenue growth
The global Diagnostic Ultrasound gel market size is expected to reach USD 126.2 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data. Rapid increase in the world population, implying increase in number of pregnancies throughout the world, and increasing adoption of Diagnostic Ultrasound gels in Diagnostic Ultrasound for pregnant women are expected to drive market revenue growth during the forecast period. Increasing demand for Diagnostic Ultrasound gels to manufacture Diagnostic Ultrasound scan of the developing foetus is expected to boost growth of the Diagnostic Ultrasound gel market in the near future. Increasing demand for sterile as well as non-sterile Diagnostic Ultrasound gels in the medical sector has led to increased manufacture of Diagnostic Ultrasound gels. Non-sterile Diagnostic Ultrasound gel is widely used across all hospitals for performing Diagnostic Ultrasound owing to its easy availability and low cost. Although non-sterile, the gel is non-invasive and not harmful, and can be used by all patients unless the region to be scanned has a cut or a wound. This is expected to drive revenue growth of the market in the near future. Increasing demand for non-sterile gels owing to abundant availability and high number of manufacturers is expected to drive market revenue growth. Moreover, increasing adoption of Diagnostic Ultrasound gels owing to its property of conducting ultrasonic waves to produce clear images of inaccessible internal organs has led to increased demand for Diagnostic Ultrasound gel and is expected to drive revenue growth of the market.
Key companies profiled in the report include
Sonotec GmbH, Parker Laboratories Inc., Eco-Med Pharmaceutical Inc., National Therapy Products Inc., HR Pharmaceuticals Inc., Anita Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., Megro GmbH Co. KG, Sonogel Vertiebs GmbH, Katecho, LLC, and Geltek-Medica Ltd.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC])@ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/5011
The report is an investigative study that determines market growth and market scope on the basis of market trends, consumer behavior shifts, consumption and production patterns, product portfolio offered by the market, growth rate, drivers and constraints, financial positions, and existing challenges and limitations of the Diagnostic Ultrasound Gel market.
The report discusses in detail the global production capacity, demand and supply ratio, market dynamics, and comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape. It provides an industry-wide analysis of the market share of each players along with their business portfolio, production and manufacturing capacity, product portfolio, business expansion plans, financial standing, and strategic alliances such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and collaborations, among others.
Order this Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/5011
The regional bifurcation of the market analyzes key market segments such as North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East Africa. The report discusses in detail the market growth, market size, revenue growth, market share, production and consumption, demand and supply, current and emerging trends, and technological developments in each region.
The key geographical regions analyzed in the market report are:
- North America (U.S.A., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- AsiaPacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Diagnostic Ultrasound Gel Market Segmentation based on Types:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Pregnancy Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Organ Diagnostic Ultrasound
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Diagnostic Centers
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- Non-sterile segment is expected to account for larger market share revenue over the forecast period. Increasing usage of non-sterile gels during Diagnostic Ultrasound scans is driving growth of the segment. Non-sterile gels are essential during Diagnostic Ultrasound scans as they help in obtaining a clear image of the foetus in pregnant women.
- Hospital segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in global Diagnostic Ultrasound gel market between 2022 and 2030. Increasing demand for Diagnostic Ultrasound gels in hospitals across all regions to provide accurate, efficient, and safe Diagnostic Ultrasound scans is driving revenue growth of the segment. Increasing demand for safe Diagnostic Ultrasound gels that have minimal side-effects is also increasing demand for Diagnostic Ultrasound gel. This is expected to boost growth of the segment.
- North America Diagnostic Ultrasound gel market is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period. Rapid growth of the medical and healthcare sectors, in which Diagnostic Ultrasound plays a significant part is expected to drive market revenue growth. Rapid increase of gel manufacturers in North America is another factor expected to increase revenue growth of the Diagnostic Ultrasound gel market.
Request a customization on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5011
Thank you for reading our report. For further inquiry or query about customization, kindly get in touch with us to know more. Our team will clear your doubts and ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Fractional Flow Reserve Market @ https://maps.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/fractional-flow-reserve-industry-analysis-2021-2028-/
Cardiac Care Medical Equipment Market @ https://maps.google.co.uz/url?q=https://www.biospace.com/article/cardiac-care-medical-equipment-market-size-share-growth-demand-and-forecast-analysis-2021-2028/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]